16-17 June, 2020
Registration is open
Wir wüerden uns freuen Sie in Frankfurt begrüßen zu dürfen. We would love to welcome you in Frankfurt.
Located in the state of Hesse in south-west Germany, Frankfurt is a key financial and commercial hub, home to the European Central Bank and other major businesses and institutions. As such, it’s easily accessible by air and rail, making it a highly practical and convenient industry event location.
If you’re a mobility professional looking to expand your knowledge and networks, sign up now for insideMOBILITY Frankfurt. It’s the perfect opportunity to connect with colleagues and experience this bustling and historic European city.
Each year, around the world, Graebel hosts insideMOBILITY events where leaders and innovators gather to learn about the latest in talent mobility. Our Frankfurt event will provide a friendly and supportive environment where you’ll gain expert advice and exclusive industry insights, while strengthening your regional peer contact network. You’ll also acquire new skills to take back to your everyday life and function.
Above all, insideMOBILITY Frankfurt will be uniquely interactive. Peer-to-peer breakout sessions, workshops and debates will provide significant opportunities for involvement and immersion. You’ll be able to meet exciting individuals, talk to likeminded professionals, and build mentoring relationships and connections for the future.
Over the course of this must-attend event, you’ll hear from leading experts on a range of hot topics, such as sustainability – one of the single most important issues of our time. Against the backdrop of the global climate crisis, Alan Johnson, Global Mobility Director at PwC, will address Sustainability in Mobility, explaining how your organisation can make a difference through progressive policies and practices.
Other subjects will include:
- Technology: Find out how to outsource, purchase, self-build and maintain your mobility tech. How can you maximise your tech strategy to enhance efficiencies and keep ahead of the curve?
- Getting Leadership’s Buy-in with Better Analytics: Hear how you can prove the value of mobility through data and analytics. What are the measures and metrics that will help secure leadership support?
- Supporting Expatriate Mental Health Challenges: Learn how to safeguard the mental wellbeing of international assignees and their families. What can you do to protect your people from the stresses of working abroad?
- RFPs & Procurement: Understand the inner workings of an RFP and find out when/how to involve the procurement function. How can you educate procurement and shift mindsets from cost-cutting to quality?
- Mobility Transformation: Find out how your peers are managing major transformation programmes. What are the best approaches to transformation in mobility, HR, tech, policy and service delivery?
Our fantastic array of speakers include Graebel’s Head of Consulting, Katrin Razzano, an expert in transformation, and Al Benjamin Ngo, Graebel’s lead data scientist. Our founder, Bill Graebel, will also be there to welcome attendees and share some of Graebel’s history. Dr Phil Sharples, Medical Director at UnitedHealthcare, Kasia Garvin, Senior Global Mobility Manager at Kerry Group, and Jolanda Heesbeen, Regional HR Operations Lead EMEA at MSD Nederland, will also be imparting their knowledge and expertise.
What’s more, the schedule is flexible, so you can select the sessions you want to attend. And due to the logistical advantages of the location, you can also come for just a day if that works best for you. Learn more about the agenda here.
Contact insideMOBILITY if you have any questions.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Beverly King