This year’s special edition of our Annual State of Mobility Report explores what motivates employees to relocate following a year of unrest and unpredictability, and reveals what’s important to them in 2021 and beyond, by asking some important questions:
- How has the pandemic changed their perspectives on relocating for a job or new assignment?
- What is global mobility’s role as companies strategise for the next few years?
- What does the mobility employee of the future look like?
The findings paint an optimistic picture for the future of global mobility and demonstrate how workers are still very interested in corporate relocations, despite the pandemic.
Inside the State of Mobility 2021 Report, you’ll find:
- Insightful statistics and survey findings – that share what employees themselves are thinking…
Their responses may surprise you!
- Forward-looking ‘What Does This Mean?’ sections – that break down the findings even more to help you fine tune your talent mobility strategies and plans for 2021 and beyond.
Want a brief digest of the report? Check out the Infographic Summary.
Download the full State of Mobility 2021 Report today (at the top of this page) and learn what employees of the future want and see how you can evolve to meet their ever-changing needs.